Credit Return Policy & Process
Part 1- Return Policy
1. All claims for damage, shortage or incorrect supply must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
2. Claims relating to faulty items must be received within 7 days of receipt of goods or where such a fault cannot be determined at such time, within 7 days of the fault first being identified.
3. Return of goods due to incorrect ordering of product and/or quantity by the customer, will be the responsibility of the customer. Paragon Care Group will not be responsible for any freight charges associated with such a return. Standard Stock Items claims must be made within 30 days of invoice. Any handling or freight charges invoiced to the customer at the time of supply will not be credited upon return of the goods. There will be a restocking fee of 10% +GST for consumables and 20% +GST for capital equipment or $50 +GST, whichever is greater. Customers will be responsible for any freight costs incurred for such returns.
4. Return of goods necessitated due to damage on arrival, shortage, incorrect supply or fault will be arranged by Paragon Care Group and coordinated with the customer for a timely collection. Paragon Care Group will not be responsible for freight charges where the customer has elected to send these goods back by their own means unless authorised in advance by Paragon Care Group.
5. Non stock or special indent purchases (non-standard/special buy-in) made by the customer will NOT be accepted for return or credit under any circumstances unless subject to quality complaint, damage or warranty provisions as prescribed in clause 5.2e which can be found on the last page of the Paragon Care Group invoice (under Terms & Conditions).
6. All returned goods regardless of reason must be accompanied by a correctly completed Goods Return form available from Paragon Care Group customer service.
7. Paragon Care Group reserve the right to waive or forgo any of such policies, rights or procedures after prior negotiations and/or mutual agreement with the customer.
8. All goods unless prior arrangement has been made or where collection of the goods is the responsibility of Paragon Care Group as outlined in this policy, must be delivered to the Paragon Care Group warehouse at 11 Dalmore Drive Scoresby Victoria 3179.
9. Credits will only be issued once the goods are received into the Paragon Care Group warehouse and only for the items actually received and after confirmation of the validity of the claim.
Part 2 – Return Process
1. Customer identifies goods for return and raises own credit / return documentation if applicable, and notifies Paragon Care Group customer service of pending return outlining nature and reason for return.
2. Paragon Care Group will issue to the customer a Paragon Care Group Goods Return form which must be completed by the customer and accompany the goods for return along with the customers own paperwork if applicable.
3. Where the return is a result of an error in supply by Paragon Care Group, damage on arrival or fault, Paragon Care Group will arrange for collection of the goods or negotiate with the customer an amicable means of return or collection. Paragon Care Group Goods Return form and customers documentation if applicable to be included with the goods for return.
4. If the return is due to an error made by the customer, the customer will arrange and will be responsible for the organisation and costs associated with the return of the goods to the Paragon Care Group warehouse along with the Paragon Care Group Goods Return form and customers documentation if applicable.
5. Where the nature of the return necessitates resupply of the goods originally ordered, replacement goods will be invoiced and dispatched to the customer according to the customer’s direction and procedures as soon as possible after notification by the customer.
6. Goods are received into the Paragon Care Group warehouse as arranged by the customer or Paragon Care Group.
7. Returned goods are checked against the Paragon Care Group Goods Return form and customers own return/credit form if applicable to ensure the claim is valid and correct. Based on the returned goods and paperwork, an adjustment note is generated which is referenced to the original customer purchase order and invoice number. The adjustment note is sent to the customer.