WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
- Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
- We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; https://www.privacy.gov.au/.
This internet website (“this site”) is copyright Axis Health trading as Unikits. This copyright notice applies to all text, images, and other “works” as defined under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) published by Axis Health on this Internet site (“this site”).
Unless otherwise noted, all product names and logos used within this site are the trade marks and/or service marks of Axis Health. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All other intellectual property rights of Axis Health in respect of any material contained on this Site are expressly reserved. With the exception of those rights set out below, nothing contained on the Site may be construed as granting you or any third party any licence or right to use any intellectual property contained within the Site without the written permission of Axis Health.
Use of this Site
You may download material displayed on the Site for personal or internal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not however distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes (other than internal purposes) without Axis Health’s written permission.
Axis Health provides this Site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this Site or its contents. To the extent allowable by law, Axis Health expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose. In addition, Axis Health does not represent or warrant that the information contained on or accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
This Site may contain forward-looking statements with respect to Axis Health’s financial condition, business strategies, competitive position, growth or strategic opportunities management objectives, and other matters. Statements on this Site that are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements”. These forward-looking statements are necessarily estimates reflecting the best judgment of the senior management of Axis Health at the time the statement is made or published and involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. As a consequence, these forward-looking statements should be considered in light of various important factors, including without limitation those set forth in such statements, any prior announcements made by Axis Health in relation to the subject matter contained therein, and any other information communicated by Axis Health to the market or otherwise in the public domain. Axis Health undertakes no obligation to update publicly or release any revisions to any forward looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of the materials in which such statements are contained or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Use of this Site and the information published on it is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent allowable by law, Axis Health expressly excludes and disclaims all liability, loss or damage, howsoever arising, in relation to your use of this Site or reliance or use of any information contained therein.”
In no event will Axis Health or any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site, or any of their affiliates, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites from, this Site.
Axis Health will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Site is “virus”-free, but assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever that you may suffer or incur in relation to any “virus”, “worm”, “trojan horse” or other form of destructive or unwanted software code that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site or any linked websites.
Unaffiliated Products and Sites
Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications or sites not owned by Axis Health or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication or site. Axis Health has not reviewed all material linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such material. Your linking to any other site is at your own risk.
Communications with this Site
Information presented on this site should not be interpreted as medical advice.
Acceptance of these Terms
Your continuing use of the Site is deemed to be acceptance by you of the above terms and conditions of usage. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must immediately leave this site and destroy and copies of any material you may have downloaded from it.