Paragon Care Group Pty Ltd trading as LR Instruments, Richards Medical and Unikits source and supply the highest quality medical and surgical instruments from respected suppliers and manufacturers worldwide.
We have been in business for over 32 years and have used this experience to source new and better products to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Our mission is to provide our customers with high quality products at an economical price.
In support of these goals, we are developing and implementing a Quality Management System that complies with the International Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001:2008. The Quality Management System is defined in documented management procedures, which provide clear standards and guidelines in all the appropriate areas of the company’s activities.
Top management is committed to:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Delivering products on time
- Operating and continually improving our Quality Management System.
All company personnel are required to work towards the fulfilment of this management system, with top management regularly reviewing the system to maintain its suitability and effectiveness.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Paragon Care Group Pty Ltd is a supplier of Durable Medical Products, which provides a fully integrated range of medical systems, distribution, sales and support services to our valued clients. The health and safety of all persons employed within our facility, and those visiting the facility are considered to be of utmost importance.
To provide an environment that minimises safety risks and maximises the health, safety and welfare of all employees and other persons working at or visiting our premises.
Our Safety Philosophy
- We consider the safety implications in everything we do.
- We analyse our processes and activities to identify safety risks and take action to minimise and control safety hazards. We provide the training, information, equipment, services and facilities to undertake work safely, according to safe work procedures. We aim to prevent incidents before they occur.
- We encourage the involvement and participation of our employees in our health and safety programs and consult with them on occupational health and safety matters. Our wish is to develop and maintain a high degree of safety consciousness and positive attitudes to health and safety throughout our company.
- We comply with all OH&S legislation and any other requirements that are applicable to any of our business operations.
Our Safety Objectives
- To minimise the risk of work related injuries.
- To minimise the loss of productivity and resources as a result of workplace injuries.
- To maximise the health and welfare of all members of our organisation.
We are committed to establishing measurable objectives and targets and we strive to continuously improve our safety performance and integrate recognised applicable best practice into our business operations. We will establish, implement and maintain an occupational health and safety management system in line with the requirements of AS4801 to assist in meeting our safety objectives.
Other Unikits Policies